DIY Concrete Planter
- Concrete (Hardware store)
- Dixie cups (Grocery store)
- Regular party cups (99 Cent Store)
- Straws (99 Cent Store)
- Hot glue (Craft store)
- Exacto knife (Around the house - well at least for me!)
- Painters tape (Hardware store)
- Paint (Craft store)
- Paint brushes (Craft store)
- Succulents (Hardware store)
Kat Rogers on Mar 18, 2019
SO ADORABLE, and I Love the design you painted on them!
They look quite professional, yet you cannot beat the simplicity of making them. And I LOVE that you can make a bunch at one time... The work involved to set up & mix ingredients is the same for one as it is for 10~20, SO TO ME IT'S A NO~BRAINER~ MAKE 20... OR 30!
Thanks for sharing this Fun Project!