Is it possible to create vegetable garden & flower garden same space?

+2

The veggie garden is boxed in? How would that look?

• 1401470 1401470 on Jan 22, 2019

Absolutely! I do this all the time.

Come on over and visit my blog: Garden Up Green and spin through the gardening category.

https://www.gardenupgreen.com/

• Susan Ellis Yamakawa Susan Ellis Yamakawa on Jan 22, 2019

You can put marigolds in the vegetable garden to help with pests

• Ken Erickson Ken Erickson on Jan 22, 2019

Veggies and flowers coexist nicely. In fact marigolds also help deter bugs that would go after your tomatoes. The flowers can extent the color in the area past the veggie harvest.

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Jan 22, 2019

best solution for multi management of pollination & pollinators that come to garden,pest control(brings bugs that eat unwanted bugs),colorful,creates more of natural balnce for soil. Also buy/add Live lady bugs,Nematodes(for plants & soil) & Praying Mantis egg cases for even better garden management. This is how I do mine & It's beautiful year round. Just make sure that the plants are not too crowded blocking the sun they need to bloom. Pollinators include Bees,Butterflies,Moths,Hummingbirds,Ants and others. I let alot of my plants go to seed even some of the veggies so they become more naturalized and reseed/regrow on their own. Never need weed killers or pesticides haven't used in garden in over 4yrs.

• Within the Grove Within the Grove on Jan 26, 2019

I'm not sure about vegetables, but I was able to successfully grow herbs and flowers in my garden together last season. I don't see why you couldn't!