Do you wallpaper the "ceiling" in angled room?

I live in a cape cod style house. I'd like to add wallpaper to one wall. Do I just do the flat wall or the angled wall too?
q do you wallpaper the ceiling in angled room
  • I would just do the wall that is a focal point. Meaning, when you walk in the room which wall do your eyes go to first. Without seeing your room, I would probably do the flat wall. I am afraid with the angle, nothing will look straight.

• Just Retired Just Retired on Jun 18, 2017
    I would just do the flat wall. I think if you do the angled wall as well it's going to loom to closed in and confined. But do the flat wall and then if you don't like it and want to do more you can always do it then. But I have a hunch once you do the flat wall you're going to like it.

• Nvkeyman2 Nvkeyman2 on Jun 18, 2017
    use bricks to do the wall. at least when u do the bricks u can angle it off better if not repaint the wall to color you like and just add some brick tile. make it looks rustic or use pallet put some shelfs around the wall put some,things,on it use ur imagination to off set the angle look on Pinterest. a lot of good ideas to play withc