How to make a Room divider?

+1
  • Carole Triplett Brooks Carole Triplett Brooks on Jun 16, 2017
    My favorite room divider is to find old windows that can be hung from the ceiling on chains, spaced evenly apart. The length of the window will determine the length of the chain between ceiling and top of window. I want to do this with stained glass but they are hard to find. If the glass in the window doesn't provide enough privacy you can cover the panes of glass individually with craft paint or window clings. You can also use them as photo frames. Home Depot sells full window clings that you can put on glass. They are in the window department. There are also some techniques for covering glass on the HomeTalk.com website occasionally.

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Jun 16, 2017
    You can use a tall bookshelf. Or hang a curtain from a homemade rod made out of piping, or use pallets to build one.

• Kalista Heiden Kalista Heiden on Jun 16, 2017
    Check craigslist or local listings for an old room divider. I got mine from someone for $10 to re purpose and I love it!

• Vde15984209 Vde15984209 on Jun 18, 2017
    look at thrift stores. Dividers are usually expensive or use a book shelf.