Can you use shelf liner on your kitchen floor

+3
Shelf liner on kitchen floor

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 28, 2017
    I sure wouldn't, its not made to hold up to daily wear and tear.... you'll be picking the pieces off forever.

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 28, 2017
    They do sell peel and stick floor tiles, if you are looking for a temporary solution.

• Southwestgal Southwestgal on Dec 28, 2017
    absolu

• Reenaroc Reenaroc on Dec 28, 2017
    Not sure exactly what you mean.... but probably No... if you are planning on walking on it. It's just not strong enough to be a flooring. If it's just a pattern that you like, perhaps you can find a floor covering in the same or very similar pattern. NOW.... Depending on what type of liner (plastic, foam, paper) you could possibly bond it to the floor and then cover it with something like a polyurethane. Your local hardware would be a good place to start asking questions about such a project. And there is a wealth of info on line. I would start researching diy floor coverings.... ie. types of liquid covering for on top of the liner & different adhesives for what ever the liner is.... Not saying it can't be done.... just is probably going to be a lot of work to get to to last for very long... Hope This Helped, Reena

• Patt Patt on Dec 30, 2017
    Unless you are buying polyeurthane by the gallon.....I would think not. and then if you didn't like it, it would be awful to try and remove. :( good luck.