Does anyone know where I can get kitchen cabinets cheap?

+2

I posted 3 questions. My furnace filter collapsed and my house is a dusty horrible mess. I had carpet beetles and wood beetles that got in I’m guessing from the furnace. I have my house tore apart getting rid of them. It’s a disaster. I am disabled due to COPD and hypothyroidism so my energy level is,I have none. My doctor is of no help. Any suggestions. I really need gasoline and a match. Lol just a joke. Have no family or friends. So no help. Funny how people forget you. Never had a family but geez I thought my friends would stick with me. My closest friends sadly passed away to early. Thanks for any helpful advice

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jul 09, 2018

Hi - Do you live near a Habitat for Humanity Restore - store. They get donated kitchen cabinets. Most are used- but still usable. They are pretty inexpensive.

• Ken Ken on Jul 09, 2018
    Sorry for all of your troubles. We have no way of knowing where you are so it is difficult to recommend anyone in your area who would like to be your friend. There is a site, nextdoor.com, if you are in the US. Sign up and you can post a request for help or anything that is on your mind for your neighbors to read.

• Joan Joan on Jul 11, 2018
    Absolutely try Habitat Restore or your local Salvation Army, etc. Try online garage sales in your area.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jul 11, 2018
    Contact Area Agency on Aging if you are elderly. They can either assist you or direct you to another agency that can help.