Drawer pulls for kitchen cupboards

+4
I am having new doors put on my kitchen cupboards. Looking for some suggestions to save a little money because they are quite pricey! Thanks so much!

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 07, 2018
    Check out the restore shops. Check out everywhere, like Walmart, Home Depot, etc. If you aren't looking for something real extreme, the pulls can be found for a reasonable price, even online.

• See 1 previous
      I know what you mean, you get used to what you have and don't think about changing anything until it really needs to be replaced, then you can't find anything you want because everything out there is too modern for what you want!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jan 07, 2018
    Naomie's advice is right on! While I love the convenience of ordering online, you can never tell the quality until it's in your hand. I also like Nancy's advice of using a ReStore. If you don't know if you have one, look up Habitat for Humanity with your city and state. That will help you find one if there is one close by. Even if there is not a close actual ReStore, your search will most likely bring up others of the same type of recycling store. Wishing you the best of luck in your search.

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 07, 2018
    i went to the lumber store, found me bare wood knobs that would screw into the cabinet doors. i hit them up with primer, a coate of white paint, and speckeled them with blue paint flicked from an old toothbrush. then i lettered them...my mom visits frequently and is always looking for things in my cupboards its a good way to tell her just what cabinet to find what she needs.

• Kmc29692972 Kmc29692972 on Jan 07, 2018
    Do you have a Habitat for Humanity Restore close by? They take things left over/donated from renovations and resell them for charity. I've found alot of good stuff there. They have a whole section of hardware. Perhaps they have something. You can also repaint ones if you like the shape but not the color.