How to refurbish kitchen sink?

When we remodeled our kitchen, I located a farm sink at Lowe’s and the only thing I couldn’t believe was how INexpesive it was. It has been installed for several years and I quickly understood why it was so inexpensive ~ it is not porcelain or iron based. It is plastic. Needless to say, it has scarred and even has a burn indent from a hot skillet (my first clue).

my question is , does anyone have any ideas for refinishing this sink? I know there are kits for porcelain, but I’d rather keep this one and refinish it to make it look better and last a bit longer!

TIA

• Oliva Oliva on Jan 23, 2019

I know of no refurbishing kits for plastic sinks that are durable. You may be better off to use a coated wire insert along with your dishpan until you can afford to replace the sink with a more durable finish.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Jan 23, 2019

Those kits will not hold up on sinks, sorry. All you can do is replace.

• Yayaof6 Yayaof6 on Jan 23, 2019

☹️ But I understand! I was hoping someone had used a porcelain repair kit that had been successful! Thanks anyway!