I want to upgrade my kitchen cupboards . How difficult is it to change

My cupboards doors I thought I would change the hinges to be invisible hinges. I don't have the tool I think I need to make the cut into the door for the hinge is there somewhere I can go and have them done?
  • Yes, local cabinetmakers will be happy to help you with this. Prices vary greatly, so do your homework, call around and get estimates in writing to properly compare. For an additional fee, they will probably hang for you too! Have fun, that is an exciting project!

• Elizabeth Elizabeth on May 30, 2017
    Hello, yes try a local cabinet shop or maybe a home improvement store, Good luck!

• Marcie Marcie on Jun 04, 2017
    I had a client re surface her kitchen cabinets. I painted the bases (at Home Depot, they had the same exact paint as the resurfaced door s had). The doors now have the invisible hinges, and the kitchen looks fabulous, for much, much less than new.