Laminate counter top makeover

+3
What is the best method to give laminate counter tops a makeover without replacing them? I would like something that will hold up to daily wear and tear. My family spends a lot of time in the kitchen.

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Dec 06, 2017
    Hi there, they do make very specific kits you can buy online or in any of the stores for giving your laminate countertop a make over with paint

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 06, 2017
    Gianni and Rustoleum both have countertop restoration kits

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 06, 2017
    There are products that you can use to make your laminate counter tops look like concrete.. Pinterest.com should have more information for you

• Andrea Gentile Andrea Gentile on Dec 06, 2017
    I used textured spray paint and then put epoxy over it....came out great....looked like granite. I did this in both bathrooms and cost about $20 each.

• Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Dec 06, 2017
    You can buy a laminate painting kit at your local home center and make them look like granite or marble. After you apply the paint, be sure to coat it with a good sealer to protect the new finish.

• Pam Pam on Dec 06, 2017
    Andrea that sounds awesome. Could you share some pictures please?