Small galley kitchens

+16
this what I did in my kitchen to accommodate a 2 person eating table and still have more counter space when needed.
q small galley kitchens
q small galley kitchens
q small galley kitchens
  • Mitzi Mitzi on Jan 01, 2018
    LOVE!

• Judy Judy on Jan 01, 2018
    Great idea, love the pull out extra counter space to use when needed.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 01, 2018
    This is a clever space saving idea, but presently it is posted in the question section, as if you were looking for answers. As you have turned your idea into a successful project, I think that you are now looking to share it with other Hometalkers. If you reposted it in the Project section (go into your Profile to post it), you will receive more comments from others.

• B. Enne B. Enne on Jan 01, 2018
    Great share thanks! Definitely needs to be in the project section so everyone can see it!

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jan 01, 2018
    Genius! A gallery kitchen eat-in table that is stylish! Please post your project if you have at least four good photos and can tell others how to do it in at least 200 words. Thanks ☺️

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jan 01, 2018
    Please click on the Post Project link at the top of this page. It's fairly easy to use and upload pictures to. This way, hundreds of people will be able to enjoy your clever idea!

• The Piddler The Piddler on Jan 01, 2018
    I just posted it...didnt notice it was in the question mode.....the project is pretty much self expanatory for any DYI carpenter. I just designed the project but know it was pretty simple.

• See 1 previous
    • The Piddler The Piddler on Jan 03, 2018
      you are so welcome.....to retain the storage space from the cabinet I replaced with the pull out table, I installed pull out shelves in the other base cabinets. You can store 5 times the amount of cookware in pull out shelves than in regulalar 2 shelf cabinets. good luck...please post when you complete yours.

• Shannon Smith Shannon Smith on Jan 02, 2018
    So very clever.

• Liz Sanders Duren Liz Sanders Duren on Jan 02, 2018
    What a great idea! Love the backsplash, too!

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 03, 2018
    Now that's creative!! Great idea.

• Jul30545945 Jul30545945 on Jan 03, 2018
    Love that idea! Good job!

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 03, 2018
    Wow. Looks very good and functional too!