What is an durable easy backsplash to cover wall board in the kitchen?

+2
  • Rae Rae on Dec 24, 2017
    I have the vinyl sheets that look like the tin you used to see on the ceilings in old buildings. They come in several shades now such as a bronze, silver and other assorted colors. Easy installation and a breeze to keep clean.

• Judy Judy on Dec 24, 2017
    A sheet of plastic, or good tiled smaller tiles. Ask at the hardware store, and they can help you. Take the measurements with you, that you consider the back splash area. They will be very helpful, or Pic would be very helpful. J.

• Vicki Vicki on Dec 24, 2017
    You can get the gel tile sheets online or home Depot. They cut with easy and it just takes a steady hand. Buy a couple extra sheets if you have corners so the lineup is correct. I did mine under all cabinets and around my kitchen window with 42 9"tiles. The gel tile gives you texture and is mold and mildew blocking

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 25, 2017
    Here's one that is simple yet beautiful-https://www.hometalk.com/18634912/diy-splashback-with-wallpaper