How do I turn my old laundry center into a walk in pantry?

+1
  • What a wonderful space! Once the appliances are removed, it'd be as simple as installing shelf brackets and shelving. If you don't want to install shelving, you could always use a freestanding shelf like these.

• Pamela Pamela on Jan 13, 2019

Take everything out, clean the walls down and paint. Then put up L-shaped shelves around the three walls.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jan 15, 2019

Does this space still have water connections that function properly, and a drain? If so, I would urge you to NOT close them up. Rather, incorporate a small sink into the pantry space. It will maintain its value and will be a feature of your home. The pantry will be so much easier to keep clean, and the sink will be an additional convenience for hand washing.

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Sep 29, 2021

I agree with the last commenter - I would leave the hookups and simply hide them. You can purchase stock made cabinets to line much of the space too!