Drab Drop Cloth Seeks Dramatic Makeover
- Standard drop cloth (local hardware)
- Pewter, dk grey and copper chalk paint (on hand)
- Thread, pins, sewing machine, pinking shears and ribbon (on hand and at Michaels)
- French scrip and cafe stencil (amazon)
- Stencil brushes (on hand)
Jean Quintana on Oct 21, 2019
Love these! The decorator Lisa on "Designed to Sell" use to make these for a lot of those homes on her TV Show. Her show was the first really big hit for HGTV. It also had Clive Pearce as its host. They fixed up homes that were for sale with just 2k. It was such an inspiration for me and inspired me to fix up my kitchen at a low price using Lisa's ideas.