What to do with a double volume wall which only has a television on it

My lounge, dining room and kitchen are open plan. The dining room has a normal height ceiling, but the lounge and kitchen have double volume ceilings. Against the wall in the lounge I have a television and that is all. The wall is huge, being double volume. I want to do something wow but don't know what. The only swuggestions so far have been shelving or built in cupboards on either side of the television - how boring. Can somebody please come up with some wow suggestions.......

  6 answers