DIY corkboards look great in your home and have so many uses! Did you know that Cricut iron-on works great on cork? You can customize your own DIY framed cork board in minutes with this technique. I find that a cork board is a great way to organize my workspace and keep favorite photos.
DIY Corkboard With Cricut Iron-On
Supplies needed to make this DIY framed cork board:
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Wild Rose Bundle
- Cork board
- Cricut EasyPress 2 Rose Bundle
- Natalie Malan Patterned Iron-on in Belle Citron
- White paint
- Cricut vinyl (in two colors)
- Cricut Iron-on (in the color of your choice)
- Transfer tape
- Cricut scraper
- Weeding tools
- Small wood discs
- Hot glue and a glue gun
- Cricut Iron-on Protective Sheet or parchment paper
- Cricut cut file (you can access the file through the links below)
Visit The Country Chic Cottage for the beautiful final reveal!
- Detailed materials list above.
- Detailed instructions above.
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published April 27th, 2019 11:26 AM