I’m curious about making shelving and closets in my garage.

I’d love to see storage spaces created from wood scraps and pallets for a garage.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 28, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/garage/shelving

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 28, 2017
    There are tons of ways to build with pallets, I have done some myself for my sons room! Here is a link from pinterest with tons of ideas:

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 29, 2017
    We have two sets of upper kitchen cupboards on the walls of our garage to have enclosed storage for some things. We use scrap wood and L brackets to put up many shelves on one wall under one of the cupboards. Sorry I can't take pictures, but it is really cold and we have a huge pickup crammed into our garage (single car) and there is no way to take pictures. My oldest just got his dream truck and he keeps it at our house ( he is a long haul heavy haul truck driver and is home maybe two days a month so he stays with us). The truck is diesel, so it needs to be out of the cold. One perk, he is letting us use his new truck!