Any creative ideas to hang or store 12", 10", 8" cast iron skillets?

+2
When I just had one I stored it in my oven. But now I have 3 and would like to store/display them, but I'm worried about just hanging them from a nail on the wall because of the seasoning. I don't want to ruin my walls either. Is there some way I can hang them from the ceiling maybe?

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Dec 28, 2017
    I seen them hung with hooks from pipes hung on wall. You have to get the fittings that screw into wall short PC of pipe then elbow then the length of pipe you need & the same fitting on other end. Good luck.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 28, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/organizing/kitchen/pot-racks

• Stacey Reynolds Stacey Reynolds on Dec 28, 2017
    You could buy some strong hooks and hang them on a wall in your kitchen. I love that look! I have my pots/pans hanging above my sink. Good luck!

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 28, 2017
    Here is a link to a bunch of images I found of Google. My husband got me a pot raqk, but I don't put my cast iron on it. I only have one piece, but I am always on the lookout for more if I can swing the price!