How to make a shelf in ref. freezer?

+1
  • SLO SLO on Jun 19, 2017
    Not sure what your looking for but my thinking is you could use plastic coated wire racks used to double the area place in your cabinets. The ones you use to make more room for your dishes or can goods. You can't attach anything with screws because you can't drill holes inside your freezer? You could also take a coated cookie sheet (you don't want one that would rust because of moisture) and using something for feet you could glue on using E-6000 making a shelve to sit in your freezer. Plastic trays would work also. Look in your local Dollar Store and I'm sure you could find trays and items that would work for legs. I would use E-6000 for the glue because its industrial strong, great for metal, glass, etc. Also your size freezer will determine the size shelve you want. Just think outside the box and have fun!

• Bunny Harrison Bunny Harrison on Jun 19, 2017
    For temporary shelf I use the large styrofoam that comes with chicken or chops, etc. Wash thoroughly, place the wrapped items to be frozen. Sometimes I've layered 2 or 3. Easy and free!

• Ant11605640 Ant11605640 on Jun 19, 2017
    I do the same thing that Bunny does . When chicken breats on sale I buy a large package then repackage in smaller zip lock bags. I wash and dry the styrofoam tray they came in and put the packages in it, sometimes i will have 3 or 4 stacked at a time with different meats Like Bunny said they are free and save a lot of space

• Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Jun 20, 2017
    I bought wire racks at Walmart.. a few bucks each, come inmany sizes. They are white and plastic coated metal.. lots of uses..