How can you store Silverware without a cabinet?

+5
my dughters home has no cabinets for silverware...any suggestions
  • Dottie Ann Dottie Ann on Jun 12, 2017
    Yes! I use this and it looks great on the counter top..

• Teresa Teresa on Jun 12, 2017
      Love it! I saw something similar at Walmart just last night

• Michelle Platt Michelle Platt on Jun 12, 2017
    There are lots of attractive organizational options for silverware containers which you can display without drawers - see picture

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Jun 12, 2017
    She could get one of the baskets meant for outdoor meals. They have compartments that allow the silverware to stand up. She could put a piece of furniture that has drawers in the dining area or add a small island that has drawers and shelves in the kitchen. She could find a set of drawers from antique sewing machine and place silverware in them.

• Danielle Hensley Ward Danielle Hensley Ward on Jun 12, 2017
    Magnetic metal strip that mounts to the wall, usually IKEA has this item.

• a cart that has drawers or if you can go to Ikea and they have many things that she can use in the kitchen for silverware

• Lynne Kernan Lynne Kernan on Jun 12, 2017
    You could buy plastic baskets and stack them, different colors for each of your spoons, knives and forks. Hope this helps.

• Dottie Ann Dottie Ann on Jun 12, 2017
    Yes! Check there, it's really convenient also having them on the counter top.