How do I store comforters?

+2

They take yup so much room and my closets are relatively small.

• Toni Z Toni Z on Jan 05, 2019

The bags that you vacuum the air out of work great. I store them under the bed.

• Space bags! Then you can store under your bed or at least take up less room in your closets.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 05, 2019

Hello,

Agree with above pisters- I have used spacebags or bungee cords to collapse and contain bulky duvets.

• Joyce Peach Joyce Peach on Jan 07, 2019

If you don't use them very often, you could spread the comforter between the sheet and the mattress if you have someone to help you lift the mattress up.

• Oliva Oliva on Jan 08, 2019

Purchase XL "Space Bags". Fold the comforter to fit the bag, leaving sufficient space near the top. Lie on the bag, then carefully seal shut with the plastic zipper. Attach your vacuum's hose to withdraw any remaining air. Place the black plastic tab onto the air port.

The comforter should now fit on the floor of your closet, on a wider shelf, or benath your bed.