How do I make a marker and pen organizer that wont take up counter?

+3

How do I diy a marker and pen organizer that don't take up my counter space. I have many types of pens, markers and color pencils. I have been told I am a pen addict. Help. Lol

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com FrugalFamilyTimes.com on Jan 20, 2019

Could you hang them on the wall? For example, IKEA has a system with a rod that goes on the wall and then cups that hang on it for things like pens. :)

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jan 20, 2019

Hi Stella,

Frugal gave you a good suggestion.

Another thought would be to organize them in a drawer if you have a convenient one. What do you do with all your pens, markers, and color pencils?

• Lorraine Lorraine on Jan 21, 2019

Definitely on the wall! Here’s some great ideas!

• Lah Lah on Jan 21, 2019

Plastic 3 door storage units or storage boxes.

• Dawn Dawn on Jan 21, 2019

You could use a clear over the door shoe organizer. This could also be attached to the wall

• G G on Jan 21, 2019

If you want them on your desk/counter without taking up too much room you can diy a holder. You can buy plastic dividers for drawers from Walmart or dollar tree. Put beads on the bottom on the first plastic box for feet. Attach on each side a plastic or wood ruler or paint stick. Attach another plastic box in the middle with hot glue then another on the top. Now you have 3 stacked containers to hold your pens. If you need bigger boxes you can use different sizes. Depending on how big they are you might have to use 2 rulers on each side.