Renters furniture

+1
I live in Australia and I am renting. This means i cant do anything to the property at all. I would like storage for my massive book collection that is full of hardcovers that weigh alot. I will also have to take this furniture apart when i move and be able to reassemble at the next place. Can some please help save move beloved books from boxes on the floor
  • C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on May 26, 2017
    Plastic milk crates stacked to make shelves . Wooden crates stacked as well . This way , when you move , your books are already packed .

• Tammy Tammy on May 26, 2017
    You could use cinder blocks to create shelves. Space out the blocks and lay wood on top and than another layer of blocks and wood.

• Jacks Beta Jacks Beta on May 26, 2017
    Crates are easy and versatile. You can put them together and take them a part when you move. You can even add wheels to the bottom for easy mobility around the house.

• Nancy Nancy on Jun 01, 2017
    what about raising the bed or couch with bricks and making a book case all the way around. or make side table or chair, or just stack in place of a headboard.