How to attach privacy panels on deck using planter boxes for support?

I built this floating deck and planter boxes. Would like to build privacy panels and attach to boxes for support. What are good methods and supplies to achieve this?
q how do i attach privacy panels on my deck using planter boxes for supp
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jun 12, 2018
    The planter boxes look pretty heavy. I would get for 2x2’s as long as you want. screw each one on the back corners of your planters, one on the left one on the right. Then get some colorful outdoor fabric and staple to the wood post and stretch across to the next one. That will give you a pretty score. Make sure to get enough fabric so you can fold it and have the same pattern on both sides. Good luck with your project.

• Marquessa Yralilith Marquessa Yralilith on Jun 12, 2018
    Chubby's idea sounds good, but you will probably wind up needing to anchor the tops of those 2x2s with a frame if you have much of a breeze pulling on your panels.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jun 12, 2018
    Here's some projects I'm saving for when I do this. Look through and see what appeals to you: https://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=Privacy%20Screens