Power to yard,2 post to cross urd- how to?

2 post 25 ft apart,stringing lights across yard
Need power.20 ft from house.

  3 answers
  • You have options. If for occasional use only, you can run an outdoor extension cord from your house to the lights then cover with transition strips (like they do at festivals and fairs.)

    Or call your licensed electrician to permanently install a new electrical outlet for you.

  • Jim Jim on Jun 18, 2018
    Run an underground wire from an outdoor outlet on your house, which should be a GFI plug. Your wire size will depend on how many lights and amperage needed.

  • Alice Alice on Jun 18, 2018
    Have you bought the lights yet ??? If not you might think about using solar lighting instead.