Display stepping stone?

+13

my daughter had stepping stone made but I need ideas how to display it. it's very special

q display stepping stone
  • Judy in Canton. Judy in Canton. on Jun 28, 2021

Lovely gift. If you decide to use it as a stepping stone put a sealer on it. It looks too heavy to put on a wall. Maybe use it as a table top for a small side table.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com FrugalFamilyTimes.com on Jun 28, 2021

What about building a stand out of pressure treated wood and propping it up in a special spot in the garden?

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Jun 28, 2021

I agree with the table top idea! It might look nice on a stool to create a side table in your home. Agreed, make sure and seal it though if it hasn't been sealed yet. It won't last for very long if you put it outside so inside the home might be a better option.

• Lindsay Aratari Lindsay Aratari on Jun 28, 2021

In your garden by some of your favorite plants

• Libbie B Libbie B on Jun 28, 2021

What a beautiful gift! I would seal it and add it to my garden.

• Mogie Mogie on Jun 28, 2021

Beautiful!

After you seal this why not put in the middle of an outdoor table.

That way it would be safer and everyone who sat at the table would be able to see this.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jun 29, 2021

you could find some way to mount it and put on the wall even on your deck or porch

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Jun 29, 2021

another idea would to be add a base to it and legs for a small table

• I envision it propped up on a plate stand and displayed indoors or out. They make oversized ones in wood and metal.

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Jun 30, 2021

I think I would hang it on the porch. It’s lovely.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Jul 01, 2021

Put in the front garden get your self some plane 12 by 12 stones at Home Depot make a little garden area then place your stones in the middle and they will stick out nice with the plain ones

• Betsy Betsy on Jul 01, 2021

Hi Suzan: It looks like it may be a bit on the heavy side for hanging on the wall. How about one of those holders for decorative plates? I think they're called Folding Easel Display Stand Holders. Then you can place it on a cabinet or table without fear of it falling off of the wall.

Good luck

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Jul 02, 2021

Hello,

You could use it on a wall using heavy weight tool brackets or set it in the garden in a special place you like to sit so you can see it - May be surround with flowers or plants. Stand against a wall etc.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Jul 04, 2021

Hi! Do you have a special spot in the garden where you like to sit? That's where I would put it!

• You can place it in your garden, and look for special spot where you want it to be placed.