How can I put up a fence that my little dogs will stay in

+2
We have a weird back yard and the fence would have to encompass the rear entrance, put in a doggy door and keep the big birds out, yes hawks

• Sandra Dane Sandra Dane on Dec 16, 2017
    I used garden fencing woven between the pickets on my fence

• 62q10370829 62q10370829 on Dec 16, 2017
    How big of area do you need? You can get dog kennel that has 10x6 panels (10x10x6) & get roof to put on top. You can make it into a 20x10 up against house & has gate so you can go out into rest of yard. If you make it 20 long use tarp instead of buying top. I use one for my cats to go in & out. Hope this helps. Good luck.

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Dec 16, 2017
    hawks fly into the yard and can pick up small dogs and cats- we have them daily in our fenced yard - they have chain link play yards for small animals that might work for you (they come with or without a top so hawks couldn't get to them)

• SandyG SandyG on Dec 16, 2017
    Get a doggy run, with fenced top and them have fun outside.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 16, 2017
    I did that and wrapped the fencing around the side of the house so the dogs could see out front. I used t-posts and woven wire fencing. You can lay 4 foot woven wire fencing over the top and wire it to the uprights to keep hawks out. I did that in my chicken run. I didn't have to do it for the dog run as they are over 100 pounds each.