How do you create a quaint walkway in your back yard?

+1
  • Davidm Davidm on May 29, 2017
    Hometalk has a really easy and inexpensive DIY that I think may be great for you - http://www.hometalk.com/8995436/how-to-install-a-paver-walkway
    If not though they have a bunch more you can check out in their projects!

• Karen L. Thomas Karen L. Thomas on May 30, 2017
    We used broken cement piece and put it together like a jigsaw. You can usually find it free from people trying to get rid of it. Break it into manageable size pieces, lay a sand bed in your dug out walkway, place cement piece, sweep cement or mortar into cracks and spray with a mist hose until wet.
    Again check out YouTube videos.

• Jacks Beta Jacks Beta on May 30, 2017
    Here are a few ideas I found online.

• Tammy Tammy on May 30, 2017
    I love just simple decomposed granite because you can use a blower to clean the walkway. My landscaper has a process where he soaks it and rolls it with a weight.
    Also sections of arbors without covering the whole walkway. We took this photo in Ireland with the idea that we are going to do something similar on a new construction we are working for the front entry.