Need some help figuring out what will make this garden Wall pop.

+7
About thirty foot made of old 2x6 lumber and 4x4 posts. Screening off our barn area from the backyard. I have built part of a multi level deck adjacent to the wall. Still need to build the planters along the bottom. Suggestions on what to add to the wall please.
q need some help figuring out what will make this garden wall pop
  • Have you thought about painting or staining it white? It doesn't have to be a stark white either- you can find stains that look more like a white wash at your home center.
    It would draw attention to the fence and away from the background noise behind it and make your fabulous accessories really pop! I love the little lizard :)

• Robert Robert on Jun 11, 2017
      Was distressed but didn't look right so stained it with a color that compliments the deck. Looking more for add on that will help make it stand out

• Jeannette Jeannette on Jun 11, 2017
    Add some distressed color to the planks

• Lra23041233 Lra23041233 on Jun 11, 2017
    Mount identical plant holders horizontally across the fence..Asparagus fern is bushy and green, grows quickly

• Robert Robert on Jun 11, 2017
      Was thinking some type of draping greenery would help.

• Suzette Suzette on Jun 11, 2017
    Hi Robert, I make lots of outdoor art windows. If you have extra treated wood, you could make a few of these to hang along your fence and decorate with Southwestern items! Maybe paint them a barn red or white wash.
    Hope this helps!

• Becky Becky on Jun 11, 2017
    I would put succulents in containers hanging from your fence

• Debi53 Debi53 on Jun 11, 2017
    I think the problem is that you have no focal point. You need at least one large piece to build your décor around. I believe you have too many small pieces scattered around. Look for a large sign, old window, hanging planter, etc. then arrange the rest of your items around it.

• Michele Pappagallo Michele Pappagallo on Jun 11, 2017
    How about a series of colorful birdhouses....

• Heje Heje on Aug 23, 2018

The first thought that came to me was a rainbow color palette and large items or a closer grouping of similar objects.