What can I do with a unground out door spa to close it up

+4
my spa needs a lot of money to repair. I want to close it up or make a safe cover for it to Keep Water and tadpoles Out. Suggestions?

• Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Dec 04, 2017
    Can it be filled with dirt and you could plant bushes or flowers?

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 04, 2017
    Drain it and fill it with dirt.

• Judy Judy on Dec 04, 2017
    You would have to lay boards across the tub, and then lay a tarp on it, and then anchor it down. The best item that I can think of is a strap with hooks on each end, and this will truly hold it down. These are called a S-cord, and you can get them at a hardware store. The truckers use these a lot, or a bungee cord, maybe another name for it. Best wishes, J.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 04, 2017
    I would make it into a garden, just make sure you put in drainage so it doesn't hold water when it rains. You could put in any kind of plantings that you want. If it comes up out of the ground a bit, you could build a low bench around it so that you could enjoy the garden and make it a little easier to car for.

• Dmholt4391 Dmholt4391 on Dec 05, 2017
    Empty it and fill it up with stone and dirt, plant grass on it and call it lawn.