What's easiest way to place a privacy fence across your drive way?

+1
want to place the fence across my drive way for privacy. Want to be able to move the fence. In order to drive my car to the back of the house.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jun 16, 2017
    There's lots of great options for you. You can use pallet http://www.hometalk.com/2073000/pallet-fence
    Or you can use a room dividider, or a few - they're very easily moved and I think they'll accomplish your goal. Good luck!!

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 18, 2017
    Make a frame, put legs on bottom at 90 degree angle and then you can weave some kind of fabric vertically and horizontally to keep the weight down so it will be moveable. Or put casters( good ones, not cheap) on so you can just wheel it out of the way. One caution though, unless they are attached to some other fencing or posts you run the risk of them tipping over if it gets windy. You can make more than one to keep the weight down for moving them and still cover as much area you want to keep private.

• Chris Chris on Jun 18, 2017
    Just did this, used coated chain link with two gates that swing open to drive in. Must make a small hole for the gate anchor when closed, the other side has drop down latch.

• Sheryl Cowherd Turner Sheryl Cowherd Turner on Jun 18, 2017
    I've seen horse troughs used with pine trees in them. Add heavy duty casters to the bottom to make rolling it open easy.