Homemade weed killer recipe?

+5
  • Dfm Dfm on Jun 24, 2018
    vinagar, spray on the weed, or use boiling water

• Eileen Eileen on Jun 24, 2018
    We've been using vinegar, dish soap, and salt! It's working really well

• Ciarra. (Child of God) Ciarra. (Child of God) on Jun 24, 2018
    Well I tried the rusty water that was inside a coal bucket to kill the weed, but now I think the weeds are growing faster and strong and I now have more weeds spreadimg across the gravel. Try burning the weeds but do not leave the fire burning and you going to bed, that is NOT EXCEPTABLE We have to RESPECT FIRE.
    It can keep us Warm. As well as Our Homes.
    If We Do Not RESPECT FIRE It
    Can Kill Us.
    So Be Safe Around Fire.

• Travis Travis on Jun 24, 2018
    Vinegar kills many weeds.

• Nonni Nonni on Jun 24, 2018
    Add a little dish soap to the vinegar. It helps the vinegar stick to the weeds.

• Rockyroad Rockyroad on Jun 25, 2018
    1Gal cleaning vinegar ; 1 cup fine salt ; 1 TBSP Dawn liq detergent . mix well to dissolve , spray on weeds when they're dry , preferably hot day . Stubborn weeds may need 2 applications . Don't get on any plant unless you want them dead , so avoid drift . Applied w/ pump sprayer . Works great for me !

• This works for me Howard - 1 gallon white vinegar and 1 cup Epsom salt and 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap Combine ingredients in
    spray bottle and treat weeds at the hottest time of day for best results.