How can I keep squirrels from crawling under my car?

+3

Can I keep squirrels from crawling up under my car. The they get in the gloveompartment and chew on my napkins.

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 01, 2019

A friend of mine puts a bunch of plastic snakes down that she parks over and that solved the problem. She got them at the Dollar Store.

• Betsy Betsy on Dec 01, 2019

Hi Lanie: Well, you can stop putting your napkins in the glove compartment:) Or, you can make a spray using one 16 oz bottle of water and 1/4 bottle of Oil of clove. Put your napkins in a zip bag, except for one. Spray that one with the Oil of Clove/water mix (you can get the clove oil from a candy supply store or your local grocery store if they sell candy supplies. It costs about $2 and is about 2" tall). Also, spray around the bottom edges of your car, especially the front, where they enter in the engine compartment. One taste of that and they won't want to try that again. Plus, your car will smell great. Good luck

• Betsy Betsy on Dec 01, 2019

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Dec 02, 2019

Try spraying cinnamon and peppermint oil combination.

• Deb K Deb K on Dec 05, 2019

Hi Lanie, hope this helps you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0yqh--L38