How to get rid of the Roaches and insects in my apt?

+3
  • Cher Cher on Nov 30, 2017
    boric acid powder

• Erica Smith Erica Smith on Nov 30, 2017
    Call the owner/landlord and have them get an exterminater QUICK!

• Cheryl Rowland Cheryl Rowland on Nov 30, 2017
    I lived in the southern states for many years and the only way I was able to keep roaches out of my apartment was to set off room bombs regularly. But if your neighbor doesn't do it at the same time all that the roaches do is move to another apartment. It is best to talk to your management team to see what they are willing to do or eventually, the roaches just move back in.

• Entire building needs to be exterminated by licensed professionals. If you have children or pets, take extra precautions. They live and breed in spaces you can't get to. If your landlord does nothing call your local HUD office, there are agencies out there to help you.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Nov 30, 2017
    I agree with Naomie, it is a problem the management company or owner should take care of. If only one apt. is done they will move to other apts. and then come back in your apt. Whom ever is the last one done gets inundated. Back in the eighties my building had a couple of apts. that got roaches and they started at the top floor( four floors and three wings), and the furthest wing away. My wing on the first floor was the last one done and I have never seen such an infestation by the time they got to us. What a mess!

• Ter Ter on Nov 30, 2017
    combat roach motels and the combat paste has worked well for the visitors that came with visitors, they all left within a few weeks...put lots out...they are nasty/ because you live in apartments you may very well have to continue using unfortunately.