How can I get rid of roaches in my apartment?

+1

I have a roach problem in the apartments I live in and they seem to immune pest control spray that they use. It's getting ridiculous I'm in need of desperate help!!!😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 06, 2019

Hi LuAnn,

Call in the local Authority Pest control to deal with it or your Landlord.....Where are they breeding? Are you a detached property? Does anyone else have them?

• Contact your landlord. If unresponsive, contact your local HUD office for assistance. Sprays don't do anything. They hide and breed in places you can't get to. The entire building needs to be treated by a licensed exterminator.

• If your landlord isn't taking action then call the local health department.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Nov 07, 2019

Hi LuAnn,

You mentioned that the spray "they" used isn't working. It might be because they are only treating your apartment. Once roaches are in the building everything must be treated and every tenant must know what to do to prevent them from returning. Naomie is right, they may be hiding behind the walls and the entire building is probably infested. This article outlines things you can do that should help, but talk to the other residents to see if they are infested as well. If so, they can also use these guidelines - at least until the building owner or HUD can treat the building. Wishing you the best.

https://www.mnn.com/your-home/at-home/stories/how-to-get-rid-of-roaches-naturally