How do i get bats out of attic without spending a fortune.

We have 2 levels plus a basement and its very high off the ground. I have noticed bat droppings on my concrete slab at the basement door. Husband is disabled and I just had knee surgery. How do I take care of this problem without spending a fortune,>
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Jun 17, 2017
    If you can find out where they are coming in, you need to foam the hole with the spray foam. Perhaps a neighbor or someone in your community can lend a helping hand.

• Bdb9643390 Bdb9643390 on Jun 17, 2017
      We had new siding put on and new matching vents. I believe the vent on the lower end of the house has no screen behind it. But aren't bats on the extinct list and can you only do something during certain months of the year./

• Roberta Nelson Roberta Nelson on Jun 17, 2017
    you definitely need to seal every nook and crannie. We had bats in our house ans I would stand outdide at dusk and see where they were flying out. Then I knew where to seal. Put a cap on chimney and a new roof making sure the gaps were closed off. This is really the only way to get them out

• Bdb9643390 Bdb9643390 on Jun 17, 2017
    Roberta Nelson-- can you do that anytime of the year.?