How do I get all of weeds out of my garden?

+2
The weeds have taken over my garden! I had someone pull them all out, only to return again, and in full force! They are TAKING OVER! I don't know what to do! PLEASE help!!
  • Judy Ferrell Judy Ferrell on May 29, 2017
    lay down 2 layers of newspapers around plants. cover with mulch.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on May 29, 2017
    Suffocate them out with cardboard,newspapers and heavy black plastic,then top with cedar mulch.

• Monasworld2012 Monasworld2012 on May 30, 2017
    I have had success with SALT..table salt...pull the weed then hit the place with a handful of salt,,,

• Chubby58 Chubby58 on May 30, 2017
    Weeds have seeds, so whenever you pull a weed, you can bet one little seed drops back down and then in a week you have another weed. I've had good luck with thick layers of newspaper, wet it down and then mulch over it. You may have a few that sneak through, but this works pretty good.

• Lynne Webb Lynne Webb on May 30, 2017
    As Chubby58 said, lots and lots of wet newspapers covered with a mulch for looks if we're talking about flower gardens. For vegetable gardens, forget the mulch. Put rocks at strategic places instead. Table salt will leach into the soil and kill everything that's root touches it.