How do I get rid of striped gophers?

• Huntress Huntress on Jun 30, 2018
    Mothballs is what I've heard. I use peppermint oil for mice , so that might work.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jun 30, 2018
    I think you are asking about chipmunks, Lois. I use cayenne pepper powder and shredded Irish spring soap bars. I sprinkle down the pepper powder in the areas they bug, then shred the soap right on top of it. They tend to leave that area alone. If they don't leave it alone, bait mouse traps with peanut butter and put in the areas they are the worst. The snap scares them and they usually stay away for a good while. I have never caught one in the mouse trap. I also feed them stale cereal, nuts, cookies, etc. away from the area they are bothering. A happy critter usually will stay away from gardens more often than not. If one leaves the area for good, there is a good chance that another one may take its place. Good luck keeping them at bay!

• Shuganne Shuganne on Jun 30, 2018
    Get a cat. They love chasing anything!