How do I keep ants out of my kitchen...

+2
I have used sprays, and traps, and vinegar, they keep coming back... i keep counters clean and the sink empty. Any thoughts?
  • KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Jun 19, 2017
    I have successfully been able to keep ants out of my living room by sprinkling the perimiter with cinnamon. I would think that it would be just as successful in a kitchen if sprinkled around the perimeter of the kitchen and couter tops. I hope it's as effective for you as it has been for me :)

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 19, 2017
    treat the outside foundation with corn meal or food grade diatomaceous earth and also treat window sills and all entryways.

• Diana Deiley Diana Deiley on Jun 19, 2017
    What types of ants are you dealing with? Could try something with citrus oils, but I'd suggest locating the point of entry and blocking that. Contact a pest control for their input. Best of luck.

• Ted Ted on Jun 19, 2017
    cinnamon works for me sprinkle along their tracks..be on the look out for scouts. .usually one or two running about.
    kill them message is delayed going back to nest

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 19, 2017
    Cinnamon was a game changer for us!