How do you get rid of snakes when there seems to be a abnormal number?

• Tallahassee Girl Tallahassee Girl on Jun 11, 2017
    How long have they been a nuisance? Possibly what you have is a clutch of eggs that have all hatched together. When their immediate source of food dwindles they will venture farther and farther away in search of food. My sympathies, I am an old country girl who is morbidly afraid of snakes. Politically correct or not, snakes are not my friends.

• Linda Linda on Jun 11, 2017
    I used to have a big problem with snakes getting in my house til someone told me to put out mothballs, works great

• Dlm18805225 Dlm18805225 on Jun 13, 2017
    I use (weed n feed ) around our house. When we moved next to the river we had alot of snakes and I am totally afraid of snakes. We bought that (snake a way) from a exterminator and it didn't do anything. My husband bought some (weed n feed) to help with the weeds in our yard but forgot to put it on the backside of the house and we got the snakes in the back yard but not the front yard, then we realized that the weed n feed was the reason we didn't have the snakes. We have used the weed n feed ever since. I don't worry about snakes anymore. Believe me, TRY THIS