How to get rid of white flies from plants.?

+4
  • Georgia Mottl Georgia Mottl on Jan 07, 2018
    II used dawn soap diluted with water in a garden sprayer. I did a small area 1st to be sure it wouldn't hurt the plant. I've also used diatomatious earth, but wear a mask and if it rains you'll have to retreat.

• Jacx Jacx on Jan 07, 2018
    Are these outside? What kind of plants? Cheap soap, water, some mouthwash in a sprayer. You will need to do it regularly. On some plants you can use a nicotine spray. Soak chewing tobacco in water, strain, dilute and spray. Never use this on tomatoes!

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jan 07, 2018
    I like a horticultural soap, if on plants in your home and they're small, put in the shower/tub once a week and spray well -- it will take several applications to get rid of them - you can make your own with a liquid dish soap and water - just a few drops to a pint of water

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 07, 2018
    Re-pot them in fresh soil,and spray over and under sides of the leaves with horticultural oil

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Jan 08, 2018
    spray with soapy water for best results- good luck!!

• Apa32203545 Apa32203545 on Jan 10, 2018
    Thank u, Janet!
    i will try that.