How to make a good spray to get rid of bugs in house plants?

+1
BUGS IN HOUSE PLANTS

• Inetia Inetia on Jun 29, 2018
    Spray them with soapy water; a quarter teaspoon to a quart of water. You may want to sit them on newspaper (to catch drips) in an area that allows you access to all the leaves. Pay special attention to the under sides of the leaves.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 29, 2018
    Depends on what insects they are.If fungus gnats ,aphids, white flies, you will have to re-pot in fresh soil as they lay eggs which spraying alone will not get rid of them.When spraying use horticultral oil

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jun 29, 2018
    Take them outside and spray well with the hose. If the bugs are in the soil, you may have to repot with new, clean soil.

• Linda Linda on Jun 29, 2018
    Whenever I find bugs or sap on my house plants, I spray them with rubbing alcohol to the point the leaves are dripping (outside on the deck or sidewalk). I keep a watch out for the next few days to see if more spraying is needed. This usually works great for me.