How to stop deer from destroying my garden?

+1

How can I stop deer from eating my roses and my herbs especially parsley. Thank you

• RF RF on Jan 26, 2019

If you grow garlic...crush and add around base! Works on a herd that comes regularly.

• Ag Castor Ag Castor on Jan 26, 2019

You can buy coyote urine repellant to spread around. Don’t put it on anything you want to eat, but you can put it on the ground around your parsley.

• Nononsencedawn Nononsencedawn on Jan 27, 2019

Deer browse for food all day; they can’t distinguish your garden goodies from food they find in the wild, and will not be deterred. Only a fence will keep them out.

• Sarah Sarah on Jan 27, 2019

Fishing line.. usually Monofilament 50 pound test, strung around the Garden will usually do it.. Deer freak out when something they can't see touches them.. another good way is to cut an old white towel into a Long Triangle..this mimics the "DANGER! RUN! " signal when they flip up their tails & run when they spot something that scares them. Run 2 strings of that same 50# test Monofilament fishing line about 10 inches apart & put the "Top" Point of long triangle on the top line, spreading the bottom out to the bottom Fishing line & Secure both bottom side with safety pins, clothes pins, what have you ( same w/ the "Long Pointed" Top ).. That's done the trick for me on many Gardens I've had.. If all else fails try a solar powered or regular Electric fence..30 inches off the ground.