How to stop foxes digging up my lawn?

• Kauai Breeze Kauai Breeze on Jun 03, 2017
    The Fox are probably digging for moles. Moles like areas that have lots of grubs for food. Recommend you apply a grub removal product which you can find in most stores that sell grass seed. If the grub problem is Japanese beetle larva you can apply Milky Spore, a powder that contains a disease that kills larva. The spore only needs to be applied every 10 years as it multiplies in the soil.

• DORLIS DORLIS on Jun 04, 2017
    They are hunting moles, voles, shrews and mice who use the mole tunnels to travel from flower bed to flower bed. My cats also do this, they dig about 3 - 4 inches and then deposit them by the front door to show me what great hunters they are. Of course, the foxes eat them. If they do not dig up too much, I would let them go, they are getting rid of the creatures that will eat your bulbs and make mounds in the lawn.

• Kauai Breeze Kauai Breeze on Jun 04, 2017
    Yes, if you apply it just before rain or water it in.