Recipe for mosquito repellant for the body?

+7
I enjoyed the comments that I got on mosquito spray what I would like to know is if anyone has a recipe that you could apply to your skin for mosquito control.

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Jun 14, 2018
    AVON, Skin So Soft.

• Christy D. Assid Christy D. Assid on Jun 14, 2018
    I've read that eucalyptus, or lavender oil wI'll work. but I haven'the tried either one. I've also heard that putting laundry softener sheets in your pockets, will keep mosquitoes at bay. I've always been a mosquito magnet, so I go for DEET products...

• Chris Chris on Jun 14, 2018
    Flea & Tick Spray (seems to work on mosquito and flies too)
    16 ounces vodka
    add 2 or 3 drops each: peppermint oil, orange oil, Texas cedarwood oil, lavender oil, citronella oil, rosemary oil, eucalyptus oil

The original recipe had tea tree oil too, but we spray our dogs and you can't use tea tree on dogs.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 14, 2018
    Avon Skin so soft, original scent, it is wonderful. Would not be without it.

• Hi Helen - This is what we use. Always patch test first to make sure it's safae for you. Good luck! Hugs, Holly

• Jeanette Jeanette on Jun 15, 2018
    In a spray bottle, mix together 6 oz. of 99% rubbing alcohol, , 40 drops each of lavender essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil and lemongrass essential oil. Spray your skin lightly. This not only repels mosquitoes, it repels chiggers, ticks and noseeums.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 15, 2018
    Avon Skin So Soft, original scent.