How to get rid of a garden mole?

+2
I have a garden mole. 4 years he makes me nuts. Tried gum, powder Posion peanuts, live trap, I have poured vinger down holes and tunnels, smoke bombs, He is making me crazy. Could a chipmunk dig hole and raise ground? Am I hunting wrong thing.

• Christy D. Assid Christy D. Assid on Jun 16, 2018
    I feel your pain! I have no answer, but I want you to know that you are not the only one with that frustration!

• Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on Jun 16, 2018
    Try putting a rag saturated with household ammonia in a small Ziploc bag, seal the top and snip the corner and then place in the entrance holes. They will go.

• There was a post a week or so ago where a woman said to use instant mashed potato flakes. I have never tried it, but sounds promising. I built a windmill. Potato flakes seems much easier to me. Dollar store sells them, for a buck, certainly worth a try!

• Kposies Kposies on Jun 16, 2018
    My brother-in-law used a Flame Thrower!!! Moles are still there!!!

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jun 16, 2018
    Drop moth balls in the hole or holes. Lay a concrete block or something else heavy over the hole. If you notice the moth ball smell coming up somewhere else, you’ve found more of his running system. Good luck. You’ll need it! ☺️