I've notice little black snakes around my yard is there something I ca

+2
  • The33708868 The33708868 on Jun 30, 2018
    ignore them...they are scared of you, too

• Rob32328534 Rob32328534 on Jun 30, 2018
    They are beneficial but you don't want masses of them. They will hang around if there are rodents to eat, so make sure sheds or garage areas don't have critters. If the snakes become a nuisance you may want to either get a product called snake-away or there's also snake b gone. Walmart, Lowe's and Home Depot usually have those products in stock.

• Franklinrawley Franklinrawley on Jun 30, 2018
    we have these too. we also have Black Racers which are black on the top and white underneath. if these are what you have, get a hoe and chop their little heads off - they will chase you! A true black snake (all black) will get you rodents, so yo do want to try and keep them. the ones that give us a fit they become compost.

• Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Jun 30, 2018
    I have a couple of black racers that live in my daylilies, once I knew they were there, it didn't scare me to see them. I figure live and let live with non-poisonus snakes, but I realize not everyone feels the same. If you want it gone, I've heard you can trap them in a minnow trap and relocate.

• Wendy Wendy on Jul 01, 2018
    Good luck and let us know how it goes!