Is there an effective way to get rid of kudzu?

+6
Our neighbors yard has a plant we were told is kudzu? It is now spreading to our yard.
  • Samuel Smith Samuel Smith on Jun 07, 2017
    Goats

• Jeanette Jeanette on Jun 08, 2017
    Pigs! They root up the plants--the plants spread through the roots and you will never get rid of kudzu until all the roots are gone! Just ask any Southerner!

• Sno10242378 Sno10242378 on Jun 08, 2017
    I have used Gordon's Brush Killer in my own yard . It will definitely kill kudzu. You have a bigger problem with your neighbor's kudzu. You need to spray it at the ground level because it spreads in every direction - upwards and downwards.

• Wanda Woolard Wanda Woolard on Jun 08, 2017
    Why would anyone knowingly plant that stuff. It climbs trees and kills everything. Stay viligent using Round Up spray. I think they make a 360 That last longer. If it is kudzu it is bad. See it taking over all over Carolina.

• Rp Rp on Jun 09, 2017
      Thanks but I don't think they planted it. We use Round up but it is a constant battle

• Rp Rp on Jun 13, 2017
    Thanks to all who took time to share your knowledge.