Is there any easier way of getting rid of an invasive plant?

+2
Root system under the ground just doesn’t stop and I’ve pulled and pulled but I guess I’ve left a small bit in the ground and before you know it it’s full blown out of control again!

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 14, 2018
    if there are no other plants involved you can try to smother the roots with heavy black plastic

• Bonnie Bonnie on Jun 14, 2018
    Spray the leaves with a vegetation killer and allow it to work it's way to the root system. Do not remove the leaves or pull the growth up. Be vigilant through the season.

• Meena Meena on Jun 14, 2018
    you need to just keep pulling once you see them popping up

• Patsymarceau Patsymarceau on Jun 14, 2018
    Patsy marceau dig it out get all the roots & use root rot in the hole buy at Home Depot or what ever hard ware store you go to always worked for me

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Jun 14, 2018
    If you spray with a vegetative killer like Round up, please be aware that the poison in it goes directly into the soil and the plant. This washes through to the aquifers that supply the drinking water for everybody. A little goes a long way.
    Pull them up or dig them up! At the very least cut and mow them down.