DIY Mosquito repellent ideas?

• Carol Carol on Jul 09, 2018

1 part Lemon Eucalyptus Oil to 9 parts Coconut Oil. Put in tiny spray bottle and apply sparingly to your arms, back of neck and your ankles. The smell discouraged the pesky pests from wanting to bite you. It really works! You can get the oil at Natural Grocers or Amazon...or a health food store.

• DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 09, 2018
    We were told the Johnson Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamins would keep them off, but it is $47.95 IF you can find it, and that is way too much for a small green tube! Then I looked at the store brand with the same ingredients and we tried it. The mosquitoes have been worse this year than any year in the past 6 years we have lived in our home. It worked for us! We use Great Value brand from Walmart of Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamins. I hope it might work for you too!

• Hi Jean - This is the most effective diy mosquito spray we use. Good luck! Hugs, Holly